You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
This guide provides an overview on using the Web Activity report for a Mac environment.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, Feel free to contact the Medical-Objects Helpdesk on (07) 5456 6000.
Web Activity Report
- Open the Medical Objects Download Client by clicking on the planet icon in the bottom bar as illustrated in the screen shot below.
- Once open, Choose the admin button to open the Activity Report.
- The following screen shot displays the top part of the Web Activity Report that shows the practice name, computer specifications and where Medical-Objects Capricorn is installed.
- The next area of the web report gives you the opportunity to look up past results via the query function. Just enter the required time frame and select Refresh Report.
The following area of the web report looks at the results that have been received from other facilities.
- As you can see below, the incoming reports are sorted under the names of the practice they were sent from, and by the date and time they were received. The first section of green text indicates the acknowledgement by the software that the file has been received, the second section indicates it has been imported by the practice management software.
The sending and receiving doctors are also listed, including their provider numbers.
- The following area of the web report looks at the results that have been sent from the practice through Medical-Objects.
- Much like the Received Reports section, It will list the names of the practices you've sent to, times, dates, Doctors names and provider numbers. It also has the Acknowledgements in green, which will appear when it has been processed by the receiver.
Messages that cannot be sent
When Medical-Objects is used for sending through Genie for example, Some messages may not be delivered due to the recipient’s computer or software having complications and not being able to receive your correspondence. The diagram below shows the section of the web report that provides details on the unsent messages.
Reports That Cannot Be Delivered Currently (Recipient Offline)
As shown above, if you have messages that are located under Reports that cannot be delivered currently (recipient offline) this means that the result/letter or referral cannot reach its destination due to either being in the process of registering a connection to the practice, or software or hardware issues at the receiving end. The software will continually try to send the result every 30 minutes, so there is no need to try and resend through Medical-Objects. However, it is advised to monitor the messages sitting in this section. If they remain there for a while you would be advised to fax a copy of the result/letters to the provider listed under that section to ensure delivery.
It is also recommended that you check you Genie address book to make sure the provider numbers listed are up to date. Please see this guide for details on Genie Sending.
Reports That Are Addressed And In Transit
This section of the web report shows messages that are in the process of being sent. Results and letters have been sent to this provider before but are unable to at present due to hardware or software issue or the practice is offline. In this case if the results or letters are listed under the In Transit section for more than 24 hours please send a fax copy to the provider. If issues persist, Contact the Medical-Objects Helpdesk on (07) 5456 6000.
Messages that appear here will do so because of an issue with sending. It may be that the provider number is no longer valid or in correct - or simply caused by a permissions issue when the software is trying to send the message out.
For assistance with these kinds of error messages, please contact the Medical-Objects Helpdesk on (07) 5456 6000.
- No labels