- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This guide provides instruction on configuring both Medical-Objects Capricorn and MediNet software to import electronic results.
If you require any assistance with the installation or configuration, or if you have any questions, please contact the Medical-Objects Helpdesk on (07) 5456 6000.
If you have not Installed the Medical-Objects Download client, Please see the guide for Installing Capricorn on Windows.
Configuring Capricorn Software
Accessing the Capricorn Configuration Window
|In some cases, the Capricorn may be configured as a service. See this guide for instructions on how to launch the Capricorn if it is set up as a service.|
Capricorn Configuration Settings
Click on Integration Optionson Ack Management.
- Make sure the Ack Management path is set to the messages folder in MediNet. For this example we will use \\Server\Messages\Acks
- Click on Integration Options.
Make sure the Incoming Modifier is set to Capricorn Modifier
- Click on Server Parameters from the Left hand panel.
- Make sure the Message Output Directory is set to the Messages folder - for example \\Server\Messages\In
- To check which folder the messages will be picked up from, Go into Medinet, and click on the Settings tab and select Local Options.
Under Investigation, Locate the heading Pathology import folder. The Import file path will be listed beside this entry.
- This will open the Holding Files. Any imported messages will be displayed here.
Medinet should import Automatically. The configuration is now complete.Medinet should import Automatically. To import manually, Select the Investigations menu, and click Check Holding Results.
|Table of Contents|