- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Provide a guide to configure Medical-Objects Software with MedTech32.
Configure Capricorn Software
Double click the HL7 tray icon
Message Box icon none title Note: type generic If the Capricorn HL7 Tray icon is not visible, Open the Capricorn from Start Menu > All Programs > Medical-Objects > Medical-Objects Capricorn or C:\MO\Capricorn\Capricorn.exe.
- The log window will be displayed.
- Click the Edit Server Properties icon.
- Click on the Integration Options field on the left hand side.
- Set the Ack Management path to the local import folder on the server or the network path on a workstation that points to the server import folder, For example:
(Capricorn installed on the server) --> C:\Medtech32\Acks\
(Capricorn installed on the Workstation) --> \\server\Medtech32\Acks\
- Click on Server Parameters in the left hand side panel.
- Under the Message Output Directory (Main) set the results import path.
(Capricorn installed on the server) --> C:\Medtech32\HL7\In
(Capricorn installed on the Workstation) --> \\server\Medtech32\HL7\In
- Click Apply / OK. Capricorn configuration is complete.
- Open the MedTech32 software. In the toolbar, Select Tools > Message Transfer > Message Transfer Utility.
- Select the Add New Configuration button highlighted below.
- This will open the New Configuration window. In Description, Type Medical-Objects. make sure that the File Format is set to HL7 (H).
- You will want to configure the file paths to the correct folder:
- File Recieved Path: C:\MT32\MO
- Rejected File backup Path: C:\MT32\Bac
- Rejected File Backup Path: C:\MT32\Reje
- You should see Medical-Objects in the Message Transfer Utility List. Click the process button to import.
|Table of Contents|