- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This guide provides an overview on looking up Doctors and providers using the Medical-Objects Word plugin.
If you have any questions or require assistance, Please contact the Medical-Objects helpdesk on (07) 5456 6000.
Looking up providers
- Locate the Medical-Objects Word Plugin software in your taskbar.
- Right click on the Globe icon, and select Provider Lookup.
- You may be prompted for your password. Enter it in the box shown below. If you do not know your password, Please contact the Medical Objects Helpdesk (07) 5456 6000.
- The Provider Lookup window will look like below. There are multiple ways to search - The most commonly used is Name. The name search is used by entering the Surname < space > Firstname (or parts of each) into the box provided. When you click on the Lookup button, results will be displayed.
- When you click on one of the search results, the provider number of the provider you clicked on will be copied to the clipboard.
- You can also look at additional details of that provider if you press the More Detail button at the bottom of the window.
- If you are using the Provider Lookup in conjunction with a practice management software package for the addressing of reports, you can now paste the copied provider number into the appropriate field inside your software.
Multiexcerpt include MultiExcerptName Trouble Shooting Provider Lookup PageWithExcerpt Genie Sending
|Table of Contents|