- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This guide provides a simple overview on creating a patient summary in Best Practice.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, Please contact the Medical-Objects Helpdesk on (07) 5456 6000.
Creating a Patient Summary
- In Best Practice, choose File/Open patient.
- Choose the patient you wish to create the summary for and click Open.
- When in the patient record, choose File, and Print Health Summary.
- Tick the items you wish to include in the summary and then click the View button.
- This creates and opens the summary in the letter writer window.
For For instructions on Sending a Patient Summary, Please follow this guide.
|Table of Contents|